In order for Helpdesk requests to be processed efficiently, please follow these norms:
- All support requests must be submitted through the Helpdesk. This will ensure proper tracking, assignment, prioritization, and resolution.
- Do not email IT techs directly
- We do not currently have support staff in the office at all times. Only use the Helpdesk telephone line (x7777) in case of emergencies (e.g. no internet access at school sites, or highly time-sensitive issues).
When visiting the Helpdesk, you will be presented with 3 choices:
- Sign in : DUSD staff and students can log in with their DUSD Google Account. Click on Sign in, and in the window that opens, use the Sign in with Google section.
- Submit a request : Those that don't have a DUSD account can simply click on Submit a request and fill out the form.
- Search : Use to search the knowledge base.